High quality education for all members of the society, based on the acquisition of knowledge and skills, instilling values and ethics, meeting the needs of development and keeping pace with scientific and technological progress.
- Expanding the coverage of pre-primary education according to a developed scientific approach.
- Reducing the illiteracy rate among the society to lowest levels.
- Providing high quality general education (primary and secondary) for all target age groups.
- Expanding and develop technical and vocational education services to attract graduates of basic and secondary education to support the needs of the renewable labor market.
- Providing higher education services according to quality standards and academic accreditation to achieve the requirements of the labor market.
- Enhancing the efficiency of the management and financing of education and re-engineering to meet the requirements of the labor market.
- Developing pre-qualification programs for teachers to meet the needs of public education.
- Completing and developing infrastructure and technology for education of all kinds.
- Enabling people with special needs, talented and creative to access educational services adapted to their abilities and ensure their participation in the development and developing society.